Cobb Anger Management Company, LLC
Counseling Services That C.A.M.C. Offers:
- Individual Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Youth Counseling
BENEFITS AND WHAT OUR COUNSELING SERVICES ARE DESIGNED TO DO:
- Help individuals deal with their emotional pain and stress while learning effective coping and skill building strategies.
- Help provide individuals with a balance by offering talk therapy to accompany medication management.
- Assist in developing, as well as, implementing coping skills to deal with life issues.
- Strengthening family and social relationships
- Accomplish a greater sense of health, quality of life and well-being
Types Of Counseling
Is a process through which our clients will work one-on-one with a trained counselor, in a safe, caring, and confidential environment—to explore their feelings, beliefs, or behaviors, work through challenging situations. It is designed to help individuals achieve a greater sense of well-being.
Families can benefit from counseling when they experience any stressful event that may strain family relationships, such as financial hardship, divorce, or the death of a loved one. In addition, it can be effective in treating mental health, and emotional health concerns that impact the family as a whole.
Is offered to support people in a relationship who may be considering separation or seeking improved intimacy and an understanding of each other. People in relationship seek counseling for any number of reasons, from power struggles and communication problems. Counseling is recommended as soon as discontent arises.
Is offered to help you address a variety of issues and reach a range of personal goals. Some people choose to join group counseling to access additional support, it also gives you a sense of belonging and encouragement.